Friday 8 November 2019

Holes By Louis Sachar

Holes

This term my class has been reading the book Holes by Louis Sachar. This book is about a boy named Stanley Yelnats who is been sent to Camp Green Lake a camp where there is no lake and they have to dig holes to build character or do they.

My favourite Holes character is Zero a young boy. He is my favourite because he connects the movie/book and he never gives up.

We had to do activities and my favourite one was this, building a shoveI. I liked it because it took a lot of effort and I like the turnout. Here is a link to a Holes Song. Dig It Up D Tent Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.