Monday 6 September 2021

My Animals

 I have a cat named Hokey Pokey and this is all the information about him!

His name: Hokey Pokey

Gender: Male

Age: 2 & half years old       

Breed: Ginger

Colour: Ginger

What my cat likes to do: Eating Temptations and sleeping on my head at night

What my cat dislikes to do: Getting woken up

Favourite food: Temptations

Habits: Catching birds and mice

Favourite place: Our roof

Special information:  He LOVES climbing trees. This is him

  





His name: Mac

Gender: Male

Age: 11

Breed: Doberman

Colour: Black & Brown

What my dog likes doing: Barking at everything

What my dog dislikes doing: Getting woken up

Favourite: Bone

Habits: Licking his leg

Favourite place: His bed

Special info: He runs into walls all the time

3 comments:

  1. Hokey Pokey is gorgeous, love the pik. If it was my cat bringing mice I would be terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeana.

    I think you did a very good job on this. I know your pets and this is all very true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.