Monday 24 February 2020

All About Me!!!!! - Jeana

All About Me!!!!!


My name is Jeana
My school last year was Waitohu School  And I was in Year :6
My school this year is and I am in Year : Otaki College and I’m a year : 7
My birth month is March
My favourite things I enjoy doing are softball and singing
My least favourite things I don’t enjoy doing are Clothes shopping
My most favourite family member is MUM
My most favourite person is Dwayne the Rock Johnson
My favourite food is Ice - Cream and chocolate
My favourite colour is BLUE
My favourite sport is Softball
My favourite country is France
My favourite subjects are DME, P.E. and Homeroom
My least favourite subject is Mandarin
Image result for softball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.