Tuesday 17 March 2020

Corona Virus/ Covid 19

Corona Virus

Q/How do you feel about the Corona Virus?
A/Kinda worried for my family


Q/How has the Corona Virus impacted on you?
A/My sports and events have been cancelled


Q/What can you do to help your family with the Corona Virus?
A/Sanitise my hands and don't breath on them


Q/Name 2 things you need to do so you don’t contact the Corona Virus?
A/Hand Sanitise and no people interaction


Q/What are 10 items you will need to be prepared for the Corona Virus?


  1. A/Toilet paper
  2. Hand sanitise
  3. Water
  4. Food
  5. Bedding things
  6. Clothes
  7. Masks
  8. Computer
  9. A plan
  10. Toiletries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.