Thursday 26 March 2020

Week 1 of Corona Virus/ Covid 19 School break

On Monday this week I was not at school because I was sick but when school finished my friend texted me saying there was no more school for a month or so. But of course I already knew because my mum had been watching the news all day to get updates of covid 19. In the blogs I'm posting what I'm doing in my spare time. Each post is through out the week.

WEEK 1

DAY 1 Today when I woke up (7:30) I text my friend to see what she was doing today she said her mum is making her and her brother do school work, she didn't want to do it. I was planning to do work today anyway so I said I would do work with her. I started at 8:00 and went till 10:00 non stop (I think that was the time but I defiantly started at 8:00 ) I did math and reading. After that I watched a movie, half way through my big sister came around to self isolate with my family because she doesn't live with us and my mum broke her arm so my dad asked her to come to help out. I've already gotten bored of not being at school. And that's how my day went.

DAY 2 Today I didn't do much I didn't do any school work because I was cleaning the house because when I'm bored I clean. After that my dad and sister asked me if I wanted to go to the river I said yes because today s the last day of freedom until lock down. At the river mouth we skimmed rocks and every time I did it they said the didn't see. That's how my day went.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeana Its Jorgia here,
    Your blog is very informative but I recommend adding more punctuation and paragraphs next time.
    Hope you are well
    your bff Jorgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.