Monday 20 April 2020

COVID 19 Lockdown

COVID 19


What is 1 thing you have appreciated during the COVID-19 lockdown? Why? My sister came home so I can spend time with her and my mum and dad.


If you could take up a new hobby, sport, after the COVID-19 lockdown what would it be? I want to learn French. I already know how to say I love you.


The Best French Apps for Learning French | Brainscape BlogName 1 thing you would not take for granted after the lockdown? Why? Don't buy as much as you can because other people need more than you

2 comments:

  1. Great answer for the last statement, I totally agree. Too many people were panic buying and not thinking about other's. Lets hope that if we have to go back into lock-down people will have started a storage cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Jeana,
    Comment vas-tu aujourd'hui? its great how your sister came home, good luck with french!.
    Au revoir!
    Jorgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.