Tuesday 12 May 2020

Covid 19 Highlights

Covid 19 Highlights
I'm going to write about my highlights that happened in Covid 19 level 4 and 3.

LEVEL 4
On March the 31st I turned 11. I had a bubble birthday, I didn't get much presents and I didn't get to spend time with my family. But I did get heaps of texts and phone calls all day. My second highlight is that all through level 4 my big sister stayed with us. She doesn't live with because she is 24. She thought she would stay with us to help us because my mum (My mum is her step mum, we have the same dad) just broke her arm about a week before lockdown.


LEVEL
In level 3 I got to go on walks with my mum and we would go and visit my friends. I would always be more than 2 metres away. I don't really have any other  highlights for level 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.