Thursday 5 September 2019

My T3 W5 Reflection

White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week Calendar art, holes activities,,myths , legends and folktales, talent show, fractions,tepu mahi,tessellations and te reo greetings and

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning this week? why? I finished 3 holes activities in 1 day from chapter 1 to 7 . I finished drawing and colouring my calendar art draft and I’m ready to publish and I finished planning my myth and legend.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning this week? Why? not I didn’t get to do the talent show on Wednesday because someone was to sick to do it.

Green hat - what can you do better next week Finish my work quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.