Monday 23 September 2019

My Week T3 W9 Reflection

White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week
Myth writing,fancy dress.calendar art, measurement volume,Doug Dragster,basic facts,cybersmart-smart surfing,timetable. Dance practice 

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning this week? why?
 I did really well with the fancy dress night because we practised so much.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning this week?Why?
not I didn’t get to do much dance practice because I was sore. I broke some of my fancy dress costume before we started our dance.

Green hat - what can you do better next week
 Try to do more Doug Dragster activities in less time.

1 comment:

  1. where is your reflection ?
    this is very cool what do the hats resemble
    from lennox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.