Friday 6 September 2019

My T3 W4 Reflection



 White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week?
  Holes-fractions-moon landing presentation-tessellations-symmetry- character description-myths and legends-throwing and catching-fitness-singing.

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning this week? why?
Mathletics are you ready fractions because my first time I got 8 out of 16 the next time I got 12/16.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning this week? Why?
not Throwing and catching because I keep on missing the ball.

Green hat - what can you do better next week .
Have no more red on my mahi by Friday but maybe some yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.